(Application rate of 1-2ml/Gallon)
This product has been described as a natural anti-freeze for plants. Manna Winter Stimulator has been proven to reduce the effects of low temperatures in growing environments on plants, allowing the plants to not only cope but thrive when temperatures drop below 50o. Manna Winter Stimulator is designed to be used by growers who are striving to reach high levels of production with this unique plant technology using very rare phytohormones. Winter Stimulator is organically derived.
- Ensures garden success in temperature fluctuating environments
- Specifically protects against cold stress in temps below 50o
- Prevents small flower size caused by low temperatures that lower nutrient uptake
- Allows side-shoots to grow rapidly
- Tested in the greenhouses of Britain
- Maintains high growth rates throughout the winter despite low temperatures.
- Can be used with any nutrient program, without adjusting feeding schedule
- Can be used in all automated feed systems
Manna Winter Stimulator can be used with any nutrient program. Feed Winter Stimulator at least twice per week (or every feeding). For best results, use this product 1-2 weeks before the environmental stress occurs to allow the plant time to build up cold tolerance. Use during your vegetative & flowering cycles, mothering, and with newly rooted plants. Dilute at a rate of 1-2ml per gallon.