*All Powerbox listings can have a handling time of up to 5 business days though some shipments ship same day. (This item may ship directly from Powerbox)
The Powerbox DPC-12000 lighting controller from Monster Gardens controls up to ten 1,000 watt light ballasts from just one power supply. Ten 240-volt outlets for lights and five 120-volt outlets for device accessories.
The DPC-12000 is available in these configurations:
- DPC-12000-50A-4P (NEMA 14-50P, 50A plug & play)
- DPC-12000-50A-4HW (50A Hardwire)
DPC-12000-60A-4HW (60A Hardwire)
The PowerBox DPC-12000 will pass any inspection in the USA or Canada because it is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved. Built like a tank from heavy-gauge steel with a baked-on powder coated finish makes these units durable and easy to clean. To mount to the wall, simply use the keyhole tabs which are 18” on-center and then you will have saved more space for other grow equipment. Power Box DPC units can also easily be set on any flat surface, reliably working while resting on the non-skid rubber feet.
Plug the PowerBox timer unit directly into a 240-volt range-type outlet (NEMA type 14-50r) and have all of your lights and equipment working in no time at all. If you don’t want to use a 240-volt outlet, Power Box timers can also come ready for you (or an electrician) to hard wire the new circuit directly into your electrical panel. The heavy-duty Siemens relay and over-gauged wiring offer maximum safety and the best current flow to all of your devices without creating any unnecessary resistance or generating extra heat.
- The Microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker protects you against crop failure, fire and electrocution.
- Built-in protection tabs to prevent accidental breaker shut off saving you from lost productivity.
- Powerbox DPC units have built-in digital timers to program light cycles and to save space.
- Internal battery backup stores your custom time programs during outages so you dont have to reprogram the built-in timer if you lose power for an extended period.
- Fifteen outlet receptacles in all: 10 NEMA type 6-15 240-volt outlets & 5 NEMA type 5-15 120-volt outlets.
- Powerboxes have built in trigger cord ports which allow you to use a trigger cord (i.e. ballast cord) to override their built-in timer and use an alternate timing device to control the entire unit.
- This Powerbox DPC unit offers optional accessory port to allow other controllers (ex. high-temp shut off) to work together with your Powerbox controller to provide another level of crop protection.
- Powerbox offers 50 Amp or 60 Amp versions of the above configurations – This Powerbox unit is rated for 100% continuous capacity and never needs a break.
- Easy to read green LED status indicator lights make checking your unit’s status a breeze.
- Powerbox outlets are always directly wired to the power source, with no daisy-chaining for least resistance.
- Top quality Heavy-duty Siemens relay to switch lighting loads guarantees long-term consistent performance.
- Powerboxes use over-gauged internal wiring for maximum current flow to your devices while keeping heat at a minimum.
- Comes with a four foot main power cord constructed from 6 gauge finely stranded pure copper wires. (Custom lengths available available contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your choice of Plug & play into 4-prong range outlet (NEMA 14-50p) or hardwire the unit directly into your panel.
- Powerbox durable powder coated and seamless steel enclosure are overbuilt for maximum reliability and durability (14 gauge faceplate, 16 gauge body).
- Easy wall mounting using 18” on-center keyhole tabs to keep your unit and all of the cables exactly where you want them.
- Input: 240VAC, Rated for 50A, or 60A at 240V 4 Wire Connection.
- Pass any inspection in the USA or Canada using ETL Listed, UL Approved, CAN/CSA Approved equipment.
- All PowerBox units are hand-built at our California factory by Powerbox Inc.
- Comes with Five-year warranty and as always the Legendary Powerbox quality.