Genesis 600 Watt HPS Bulb, 2nd Generation
Succeeding two years of engineering and testing prototypes against every major bulb brand in the horticultural market, Heavy Harvest Wholesale found the proprietary PAR spectral and design improvements that yield more accessible energy to plants while prolonging the life of the arc tube. Thus, the Genesis Bulb was created.
Genesis Bulbs are horticulture industry-specific lamps with a unique spectrum following the latest advancements in plant science. Employing academic and commercial scientific knowledge to our manufacturing process is what makes us the most progressive horticultural bulb brand on the market today.
Using our proprietary combination of premium gases for both the HPS & MH line we are able to achieve a more plant-specific balanced spectrum than previously available within the horticultural industry. These advancements have all been made to satisfy the large new demand for horticulture specific lamps in the market.
Genesis Bulbs are designed for use in high-frequency digital ballasts and are engineered to withstand the increased demand required from pairing a high-intensity lamp with a ballast incorporating an overclocking feature. Genesis Bulbs have been tuned for the proper CRI (color rendering index) when overclocked to 10% their stated wattage.
Genesis Bulbs are engineered to reduce the total harmonic distortion while in operation with most name brand ballasts on the market today. This improvement leads to longer life of the arc tube and slower depreciation of PAR output.
Genesis High-Pressure Sodium Bulbs
- Designed and engineered for the horticulture industry.
- Maintains less lumen/PAR depreciation over standard bulbs on the market.
- Compatible with newer digital e-ballasts or classic magnetic coil ballasts.
- Deliver 27% more energy in the blue and red enhanced ARC spectrum.
- Secures up to 19% more total spectral energy over leading competitor brands
- Genesis Bulbs can be mounted in vertical and horizontal lighting fixtures.
- Spectral enhancements increase your plant's photosynthetic response.
- Increased PAR output generates more vigorous flowerings sets and bud sites.
- Pulse Start Technology used in all Genesis Bulbs.
Caution: Turn Power off before bulb inspection, installation or removal. Protect bulb from direct contact with liquids to avoid breakage from thermal shock. Keep combustible items away from bulb during operation. Operate bulb in a fixture with an identical ANSI lamp cord and ANSI mogul socket. Do not exceed that ballast stated wattage. Do not use bulb if glass looks scratched or broken. Do not use bulb beyond rated lifespan. Ensure bulb is fully installed prior to ignition. Allow bulb to cool prior to handling. Contains sodium avoid contact with skin if bulb is broken. Do not use excessive force when screwing in bulb. Wear safety glasses and gloves when installing lamp. Sodium bulbs are recommended to be replaced every 1-1.5 years (ran for a minimum of 12 hours a day).